The Learning First Foundation is proud to provide assistance to Seven Hills Charter Public School support staff in their efforts to earn their initial teaching degrees and licenses to feed the SHCPS teacher candidate pool from within.
- Minimum 1 full year of service at SHCPS with an ‘exceeds expectations’ rating
- Demonstrated commitment to the students and families of SHCPS
- A demonstrated commitment to learning and professional growth.
- Acceptance into an approved teacher licensing program
- Completion of a competitive application and interview process
The successful candidate will be eligible to recieve $3,000 to be paid directly to the institute of higher learning, upon registration
*For staff interested in applying, please see your Head of School for current requirements and deadlines as they are subject to change annually.